Welcome to work at the TSTOS event!
We are constantly looking for new contributors to our events. Due to the nature of the work, we do not necessarily have to present concrete work assignments, but we aim to use the knowledge and expertise of any willing assistants.
For example, if you are proficient with the camera, you get along well with people, or you are good with tools we believe you are very well qualified as an assistant!
We are looking for employees for the TSTOS event to assist with for example ticket sales, weapon chronography, parking rides, construction of respawns, traffic control and garbage cleaning. In addition to these, the event may also include work that is not generally defined, such as arranging the contents of our shipping containers or building game props, and so on.
All work assignments are such that you can attend the event if you wish. The work tasks are scheduled for the start of the event (ticket sales, traffic control, etc.) and the final stages (garbage cleaning, etc.).
The duration of shifts may vary depending on the job and the employee’s wishes. We are flexible in terms of working hours.
- This is work comparable to volunteering. When applying for a job, keep in mind that Ehasa doesn’t even pay its own members anything for the months of work that we do before the event.
- For example, in parking transportation, when an employee does it with his/her own vehicle, we pay the reasonable costs of using the vehicle.
- The employee is paid at least one hot meal.
- In the past, we have given discounts e.g. for the event ticket fee and/or made the game management sauna available to the employee and his/her’s team for the evening.
- In certain cases, we may consider discounts on game fees or monetary compensation for work. For example, if you commit to helping with the constructions for a long time before the event or after the event.